- Frogs of Humboldt County November 1, 2005
- Burning Man, 2005 September 6, 2005
- Updated and validated all my columns, both CHS Bulletin and Vivarium, with a new color scheme, CSS and links to my book. November 1 to 7, 2005
- Updated and validated all my outlines of Earth Science, Historical Geology and Sedimentary Rocks while recovering from Lyme Disease, July through August 2005.
- Learned some new tricks including shopping carts and external style sheets although I mostly used them on my pet projects including the Kinetic Sculpture Race pages.
- Made a page for the Ferndale Museum by helping their volunteer learn html so they can take it over and maintain it themselves. She learned fast!
- Went through the herp names and did a quick set of revisions. Ran out of time before finishing the biographies. Plan to integrate the original descriptions now that computers don't puke on large file sizes anymore.
- Coded and validated all my CHS Bulletin and Vivarium 1987-2004 Herpetology News Columns November 22, 2004
- My Unknown Victorians posted the long version, a shorter form was published in the North Coast Journal. August 2004
- Main Street Ferndale came about because of the earthquake page. I wanted to know which stores were mentioned in the accounts of the 1906 quake. July, 2004
- Redid the entire site with W3C validation, style sheets and valid code. January to July 4, 2004.
Baltimore Kinetic Sculpture Race May 20, 2004.
April 20, 1906 huge earthquake in Ferndale April 13, 2004.
Photos from the Lost Coast April 1, 2004.
- Changed servers and updated all pages, December 2003 to January 2004.
- Added my 2003 column to the CHS Bulletin columns January 1, 2004.
- Humboldt Geology for Fossil Hunters April 28, 2003.
- Color! Worked on Outline of Earth Science, Field Trips, then Nifty Links, TOC and What's New to make them more colorful and easier to navigate by color scheming. Ongoing.
- Put photos of my sculptures on one page and removed some .jpg and .gif files to make room. April 6, 2003
- Coded seventeen years of my CHS Bulletin columns to make their content available other than in libraries, unindexed. December 4, 2002 to April 6, 2003.
- Updated Kinetic Sculpture Race Links March 26, 2003. This page was originally compiled to answer requests for information about KSRs worldwide. October 28, 2002.
- Posted "Administrontium" a satire published in the Journal of Irreproduceable Results because I ran out of review copies. February 25, 2003.
- Photos from California's Lost Coast! April 1, 2001.
- Thornton Quarry and LaSalle field trips fully updated January 23, 2001.
Golden Web Awards
- Names of Amphibians and Reptiles
This project began in 1987 on 3x5 cards and computer files. It was originally posted November 28, 2000. The original description index was added February 25, 2002 and "a-name" coding and navigation bars were added in April, 2002. Updating the biographies is a never ending task.
- 1902 Chicago Folio and Atlas is the first published description of the Chicago topography and landscape. It was written by William Alden of the USGS. I typed it in from photographs, scanned in the maps and figures and posted it January 21, 2001.
- Fossils: Chicago's First Families, a glimpse at local paleofauna, was written for a Project Exploration teacher conference in Chicago. Originally posted January 12, 2001.
- Glacier Glossary was started as an NEIU-ESCI #315 Class Project in Spring of 2000. We did it because we couldn't find all the words in one place. Originally posted March 17, 2000 with many helpful suggestions from webreaders worldwide since.
- Hunting Dinosaurs in Wyoming June 7 to July 20, 2001, the experience of a lifetime, in words and pictures. Originally posted August 22, 2001.